Post 1 My Auto Biography

Hello everyone. This is my first post of this semester, and i hope introduce me the most possible. 

My name is Javier Leiva. I am 20 years old. I was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I came to Chile when i was 5 months old to the commune of La Pintana. I'm studying Psichology at Universidad de Chile, my aspirations on this career are learn about the Social Psichology, to be qualified for work with different communities. Previously, I studied telecommunication in a tecnics school in the commune of La Cisterna, but i don't like it so much, reasons of that i let that area. 

My family are compose with four people. I have a sister, my mother and my father, which work in different things. My sister work in Jumbo, my father work in a textil's fabric, and my mother is a modist, who take care of the clients at the home.


Bye, just that for now.


Comentarios

Entradas populares