Post 7: An Expert on my field

I admire to many people, but just one person change me a lot in the present. This person is my teacher in a curse of Psychology, and thank to she, I can do many thinks, and learn a lot of knowledge about the life, ¡YES! about the life and the different problems of the country and the world with a way of looking open and critical approach. 

Her name is Sonia Pérez, teacher of Educación y Vulnerabilidad Social, which it's a curse of the field of Educational Psychology, where we talk about how we understanding the poverty, the vulnerability of the people in badly conditions and other topics . 

Sonia is different to any teacher who teach me in my career, because she is lovely, kindly, an excellent person and wonderful, she is the best. Her works consist to make investigation about the topic of poverty, vulnerability, and subjectivity of the people involved in natural disaster or social disaster, allow to the person affected fight against the pain, loneliness, death of a close family or friend, etc. 

This job she makes with pure love, don´t judge to the people, and always giving a change to participate in her action field, because is conscious, and she know the best way to change the harmful of the world.  

Comentarios

Entradas populares