Post 2: Why did i choose my career?



When I was 5 years old, I was a dreamer boy. My intend was change the world, I saw much injustice in my context, reason of that my dream was be a firefighter, a police or a superhero, I watched some movies. All that thinks was inspired to the things that the television show me. My family always say me that things were just dreams, but I really believe in that. Finally, my firsts dreams over with the time. 

Now, I study Psychology, but really, I don't know how I decided this. Any way, I have other options for my future. I like the teaching, specifically the courses of language and history. I will be a teacher, I hope that, the vulnerable environments are my principal ambition a worry.

There are children with the most biggest dreams, which are many times thrash of the worst way. I think that they are like me at the 5 years old, reason of that I work for learn about the psychology of the child, the ways to arrive to they, and the forms that they have. 

The kind of job I would like to have is very simple. I hope have the space to get on, be things to change the reality of these girls and boys, participate on his and her life, help to the families and give different tools to the community, so abandoned for the politics, public servant, and other public instruments.

Comentarios

Entradas populares