Post 3: My Favorite piece of technology

The technology in general for me is a useful tool for the life, although I don't have a favorite piece really. If I need to choose any technology, maybe I would choose a cell phone, because it is a small tool, which can communicate with many people, even in a longest distance, I can play games, listen to music, and other things, but I'm not a great fan of that, I have one just because it's necessary in these modern times. My first cellphone got it when I was 15 years old, but I swam with that technology in my pocket, being the end of that cell phone. Later, when I was 18 years old, I bought a better cell phone, which is my actual technology to communicate with my partners and my family, but I don't use too much. 

Lately, I started to see a television serie, called Black Mirror, which talks about the alienation produced by the different technologies in the world, besides about the danger of the instant communication, in deterioration of the direct communication. That television serie gets distance of the technologies even more.

Comentarios

Entradas populares