Post 4: My best friend

My best friend have the same age of me. We know in the school, specifically playing football, both was very bad players, because of that we join in a friendship very strong. He's living in the same commune of me, in the commune of La Pintana, although we don't know that until we let the school with the others schoolmate. I started the university before of him, but he is a better student, his marks be more high compare with the mines. 

Actually, we still join with my other friends, to talk about the life, drink a beer, smoke someone thing, or other activity. Lately, with my friends, go out for ride a bike to different parks, but our favorite park is the Parque O'higgins, because that place put up many memories of our youth. We like remember old anecdotes, and rekindle in the present, a little more old, but with the same energy of those years, of those good years.

Comentarios

Entradas populares