Post 8: A Subject you've enjoyed studying this semester

Actually, I have many subjects in this semester that I liked, and in all of these, I'm learning so much, but obviously, I have an important subject for me, that I chose as my favorite. The name of my favorite subject in this semester is Educación y Vulnerabilidad Social, with the teacher Sonia Pérez, who I dedicated a previous post. In this subject I learning many things about the poor contexts, and how superate, understand the impossibility to change the collective situation without modify the sistem that hold the susceptibility.

In the classes we do many activities and group dynamics, that look for join together to all the classmates, with confidence in the other, and shape a nice ambient that search for stimulate the participation of every people.

The main contents that we have seen has been the concepts of vulnerability and poverty, which with the theory of differents author, we make complex our conceptions about thats ideas. Also, we have the chance to contrast that theory with our personal lifes, being so powerful for many of us. I remember even that I cried in a class of popular education realized in the class, because a teacher and popular educator said something about the family and the opportunity for me to get involved really in the university, and that touch a fibre of my heart, thinking in all sacrifices of my family in their popular lifes.

For this and for more, this is my favorite subject in this semester, and it probably be my favorite subject in my career. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares